Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sunday Mornings

Do you ever wake up on a Sunday morning and realize that you only have 15 minutes to get ready for church? Well, that happened to me this morning only because my sweet husband let me sleep in. He knew I needed some rest, so he went on to church while I stayed at home and had my own personal worship service. Let me tell you....we can have some CHURCH up in the Williams' house!!! We LOVE to listen to praise and worship music, and Doug especially likes to listen to sermons online. (You can see our faves by looking at the list to your right.)
So this morning I listened to a great sermon by Robert Morris and then I found this awesome worship song on YouTube that just really got my spiritual juices flowin'!

Enjoy and have a great Sabbath!!!


Here are the lyrics:

God Be Praised

Gateway Generate
David and Alena Moore

You saved my life from death
When I was all but defeated
You spoke Your promises
And brought life to my weakness
Came as a conquering king
And You warred for my freedom
My soul can’t help but sing
Hallelujah

You opened up my eyes
For the first time I saw You
Your love commanding life
And deserving devotion
You told me who I am
Now in faith I believe it
My soul can’t help but sing
Hallelujah

You’ve made a place for me
Silenced all my accusers
Leading me forth with peace
Filled with joy I will follow
Your cross demands my life
Now Your grace is my anthem
My soul can’t help but sing
Hallelujah

Hallelujah, we’re redeemed and made free
By the blood ofthe Lamb We have won
Hallelujah, we will sing victory
Jesus conquered the grave
God be praised


1 comment:

  1. Glad you posted a link to the Brooklyn Tabernacle...I have been wanting to hear a sermon after hearing you talk about being there! I know I could have just googled it but im not that savvy or never thought about it till now...

    ReplyDelete