Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Roar!!!!!  Says our Little Lion!


We didn't do any trick or treating because guess who would end up eating all of the Halloween candy?  ME!  Instead, we just made sure the grandmas got to see Benaiah in his cute little outfit (that I got for a STEAL, by the way, because I waited until the day before Halloween to buy it - Ha!)


We painted pumpkins for our front porch.  We each had our own - even Li'l Miss Caroline had one! :)  This was the first time I'd ever attempted to get Benaiah's handprint.  As you can see, I wasn't very successful.


My sister and I are best friends and we live FIFTEEN hours away from each other!  Thank the Lord for smart phones!  We can get play-by-plays of each others' days in an instant.  These are her 3 kids at their Fall Fest.  I just have to show them off - they're too cute!


"Jessi" aka Lucy


"Woody" aka James Andrew


"Princess Anna" aka Anna

Isn't dressing up so much FUN?

Happy Fall Y'all!





1 comment:

  1. I never thought about painting the pumpkins...such a great idea! All the kids look so cute dressed up! A sweet little lion, B makes!

    ReplyDelete