Wednesday, September 5, 2012

20

The number of days our Sweet Caroline was here with us on Earth.

We miss her so much.  We long for her with an ache that is indescribable.

She is so beautiful.  We were blessed to behold her beauty for 20 days....20 days longer than many believed we'd have with her.....but a lifetime short of the time we'd hoped to have with her.

We are in such despair over our loss and yet we rejoice with thanksgiving that the Lord has indeed answered our prayers:

She is healed.
My first day with my Daddy on Earth

My first day with my Daddy in Heaven


5 comments:

  1. My heart is breaking for you both. I cannot imagine what you are going through and I have no words to express how sad I am for you. I'm so sorry, I just don't know what to day but I'm crying for you. Love you guys, Selina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't personally have the blessing of knowing you, but Alicia is my dearest friend and I have been praying for your family for many months. I am praying that God will fill your hearts with peace and comfort during this heartbreaking time. Your precious Caroline has received the ultimate healing, though not in the way we would have chosen. I am so sorry and grieve with you over the loss your hearts and arms are feeling. Love and prayers, Catherine Vaughn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been praying for y'all since I heard Caroline was in Heaven. I can't imagine how heartbroken y'all are...when I try to it takes my breath away. I'm so sorry. Praying God gives you strength and blesses you with peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been and will continue to be in my prayers. I am Heather Robbins mom, Patty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey guys. Its Reagan, your niece. I just wanted to say that I am soooo sad. I am really relieved at how wonderful you are taking this heartbreak. (I almost bawled my eyes out in second period at school on Wednesday) . I am learning soo much from you guys. I am reeaally glad Benaiah has you for parents. See you soon. Loooove yall.

    ReplyDelete