Thursday, September 27, 2012

It Is Well

At Caroline's Celebration of Life service our worship pastor, Rich, led us in singing "It Is Well" while the following slideshow was played in honor of Caroline's life.

It was so perfect.

I remember that as we sang I was smiling and feeling like such a proud Mama as I watched these photos flash up on the screen. :)

We look at these photos every day.  They are sacred memoirs of Caroline's time with us and I just wanted to share her sweet little life through pictures with the world.

We miss you so much, baby girl.




Disclaimer - I can't seem to figure out how to export this slideshow so that it will work on the iPhone or iPad.  Sorry :(

Also, this isn't the exact slideshow that was shown at the service because the one Rich put together was much more professional and also included videos we'd taken of Caroline.  I just put this one together of photos only.  I'll be sure to post the videos later.






2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you posted these pictures. I loved seeing B with Caroline! Thinking and praying for you two daily. Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved getting to see the pictures of your princess and your family! I continue to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete